Lists of Resources for Current Graduate Students

Forms, Regulations, etc.

For "Annual Graduate Student Self-Report," "Exit Form," "Permission to Take Comprehensive Examination Form," and "Permission to Proceed to the Doctorate Form" please contact Whitney Yancey.

For information on GSAS proceedures to submit theses and dissertations, and to apply to graduate (including MA "graduation"), go here.

For precise wordings of any GSAS or University policy that you could possibly think of, consult the Graduate Record.

For information about applying for In-State Privileges, go here.

Professional Organizations

Links to History Grant and Fellowship Sites:

Current students may log in to the Corcoran Department of History webpage to view additional funding opportunities by deadline under Department Files for Graduate Students.

Job Posting Sites